'

Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumn blues


Now's the time to curse the weather and feel miserable.
It is clear that summer has ended while Indian summer hasn't yet begun. 
I think I'll scream if I have to fill yet another bag with rotting leaves! (but I'll
have to, again and again..) I'd like a dose of escapism on some pristine blue
 velvet with an indecently romantic novel. An Norah Jones. And fragrant tea.
 

 
Štai ir atėjo metas dejuoti ir skųstis blogu oru. Vasara neabejotinai baigėsi,
o bobų vasara dar neprasidėjo. Atrodo, rėksiu, jei reikės pripildyti dar vieną šiukslių maišą 
pūvančiais lapais (o teks, ir ne kartą)... Reikalinga eskapizmo dozė - ant hipnotizuojančiai mėlyno aksomo su nepadoriai romantišku romanu. Ir Norah Jones. Ir kvapnia arbata.
 

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 




No Response to "Autumn blues"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger