'

Monday, October 28, 2013

Picture perfect workspaces

I keep posting images of spotless white and tidy workspaces with the hope
 that they might inspire me to keep mine similarly tidy and pretty. Alas!
No matter how hard I try, my desk (or our dining table, to be exact) looks
more like a post-apocalyptic landscape than one of these picture-perfect
places. Piles of scrap paper, magazines, wilting flowers, gadgets, coins...
I mean really: how is one supposed to fit anything on this elegant but
oh-so-small IKEA desk (below)?! Or the miniature white wooden desk
in the second picture? (O.K., it is a child's desk). I guess I should give up
on this silly ambition and start posting [artistically] chaotic boho
workspaces instead...
 
 
Aš vis post'inu šiuos baltus tvarkingus darbo kambarius ir kampelius su
viltimi, kad jie mane įkvėps laikyti savąjį panašiai tvarkingą. Deja, kad
ir kaip stengiuosi, maniškis panašesnis į post-apokaliptinį peizažą su
prirašinėto popieriaus kalnais, žurnalų, telefonų, metrų ir vitaminų dėžučių
griuvėsiais vystančių gėlių šešėlyje... Gal tikrai man reikėtų mesti šią
kvailą ambiciją ir pradėti postinti apkuistas (meniškai, žinoma) darbo
vietas.

 
 
 




No Response to "Picture perfect workspaces"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger