'

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A balcony scene

When I saw the image below I thought: Aww. This is the view that I want
 from my window. And what an enviable balcony! Good for them, those lucky
 florists from Madrid!
 
This apartment struck me as incredibly relaxed, fun and, unsurprising perhaps
the owners being florists - wonderfully decorated with plants.
 
 
Pamačius nuotrauką viršuje, giliai atsidusau: ak, štai tokio vaizdo pro langą norėčiau.
Ir koks balkonas! Puikumėlis. Pasisekė gi tiems floristams iš Madrido!
 
Šis butas mane sužavėjo nerūpestinga nuotaika ir daugybe augalų (tai nenuostabu
turint omeny, kad šeimininkai floristai).
 
 

 

 

 
 


No Response to "A balcony scene"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger