'

Monday, March 31, 2014

Breakfast for two

If you, like me, enjoy a long breakfast, you'll share my fascination with breakfast
nooks. I'm not sure you can fit everything required for a hearty breakfast (including
two laptops) on one of these cute round tables. But I would sure love to have my
 breakfast in a more refined manner, porcelain cups, flowers and all, in one of these
cozy corners.


Sketch 42

Jei jums, kaip man, patinka ilgai pusryčiauti, turėtų patikti ir šie jaukūs pusryčių
kampeliai. Nežinau, ar ant tokių mažų staliukų tilptų viskas, ko reikia geriems
pusryčiams (įskaitant du laptopus...). Bet tikrai norėčiau pusryčiauti labiau
 elegantiškai, su porceliano puodeliais ir gėlių puokštėmis, prie vieno tokių stalelių.









No Response to "Breakfast for two"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger