'

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pale and interesting

Today I went through hundreds of interior images,
but only when I saw Dave Coote's designs, did my eyes light up.
Literally, too, as most of his interiors are so white...
Furniture and interiors designer Dave Coote has certainly mastered a style. 
I was looking for a word to describe it and the best I came up with 
was "cabin romantic". He actually builds cabins, so it's no coincidence.
I love the way Coote uses reclaimed materials - garden furniture,
vintage mirrors, industrial lamps. And those great worn-out leather
armchairs everywhere! The result is very casual yet achingly romantic.
(Pity the pciture quality isn't very good though)


No Response to "Pale and interesting"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger