'

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Embracing color

It had to be something crazy, so my first post this year is on...pink.

If I told my man I was going to paint the living room pink,
he would probably have a heart attack. Even if I told him it would
be fuchsia - I can already hear him howl "It's piiiiink!"

Whereas I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Pink is such a
positive, jubilant color. There are so many gorgeous shades of it- 
think coral, rose, salmon...
I agree that it takes some skill to make it look refined in an interior.
But it is one of those colors that really grows on you, seduces you.



Here is a great example of how pink can look sophisticated and modern.





 

Atlanta Homes&Lifestyles magazine

I wish everyone to be bolder this year, and to experiment more often.
Think color



No Response to "Embracing color"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger