'

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blissful simplicity: no-nonsense bedrooms

I have been imprisoned in my bedroom for five days now. Naturally, I have
 analyzed every imperfection on the wall and every crease in the curtains.
Had I been confined to one of the bedrooms below, I'm sure I'd be fine
by now... Anyway, the resolution is: everything has to go!
The furniture, the curtains, the wall color.. everything! I'm in fierce bedroom-
makeover mood. Just you wait, you ugly old curtains!


Penkta diena įkalinimo lovoje. Nuodugniai ištyrinėtas kiekvienas įtrūkimas
sienose ir kiekviena raukšlė užuolaidose. Nujaučiu, kad miegamasis turi
įtakos mano lėtam sveikimui - jei būtų toks, kaip šie, jau turbūt būčiau pasveikus.
Kaip ten bebūtų, mano apsisprendimas geležinis: viską lauk! Baldus, užuolaidas,
šalin tą papilkėjusią sienų spalvą! Šis kambarys pamatys, ko nematęs.
Jūs tik palaukit, bjaurios senos užuolaidos!













No Response to "Blissful simplicity: no-nonsense bedrooms"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger