'

Friday, November 9, 2012

It's all about the right image


The living room corner below is one of my favorite spaces.
I think here the decorator has created something truly subtle and atmospheric.
  Much as I appreciate paintings, at least for now I find b&w photography more
 versatile, modern and poignant.
 
 
Teisingai parinktas meno kūrinys nulemia labai daug. Gyvenamojo kambario
kampas viršuje - viena mano mėgstamiausių erdvių. Manau, čia dekoratorius(ė) sukūrė
 kažką labai subtilaus ir išbaigto. Kad ir kaip aš vertinčiau tapybos kūrinius, bent jau kol kas
juodai-balta fotografija man atrodo modernesnė, efektyvesnė ir su stipresniu emociniu užtaisu. 
 

 
 


 
 



1 comments:

  1. I completely agree with you and LOVE all of the spacees here (especially the very top one). I covet huge statement pieces of black and white photography like these - perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger