'

Friday, March 29, 2013

Glorious green

I am so fed up with the absence of spring that I am prepared to splash a bucket of 
green on the walls of my living room, just to make myself feel better. Perhaps the owners of 
the spaces below faced a similar problem, who knows. I would certainly love an emerald
 green, lacqueured cabinet in my apartment, or a few green Tolix chairs. Or, at least, 
a bright green dress. 


 Man taip atsibodo laukti pavasario, kad esu pasiruošusi ant savo buto sienų šliūkštelėti 
kibirą žalių dažų. Taip norisi nors truputėlio žalumos! Galbūt šių erdvių gyventojai 
turėjo panašią problemą, kas žino... Tikrai norėčiau smaragdo žalumo lakuotos 
spintelės, arba žaliai dažytų Tolix kėdžių. Arba bent jau ryškiai žalios suknelės. 















No Response to "Glorious green "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

margas All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger